First, you cleanse your face. Next, gently pat your face with a towel and don’t apply any skincare product. After, wait for about 30 minutes.
Finally, check out your face to see how it reacts to discover your skin type:
– Oily skin: your face is shiny.
– Dry skin: your face feels tight.
– Normal skin: Your face doesn’t is shiny neither it feels tightened.
– Combination skin: Your face is a combination of two skin types: oily skin and dry or normal skin.
Commonly, in the T-zone, it means your forehead, nose, and chin are oily skin. So, your skin in this zone is shiny.
Meanwhile, in your cheeks, if it feels tight, is dry skin but if it feels balanced is normal skin.
– Sensitive skin: Your face is irritated, red, or inflamed.
Are you layering your skincare products correctly?
To know the answer subscribe now to receive a skincare guide. So you’ll learn the correct order in which you should apply your skincare products.
Also, in this skincare guide, you’ll learn some tips that will help you choose the right products for your skin type.
So, it’ll be much easier for you to create your perfect skincare routine which suits your needs.
One thought on “How to determine my skin type?”
Thank you very much for this information.